2. Data controller
The legal entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data on this website is:
- Ørsted Services A/S
Company reg. no.: 27446485
3. We use personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the stated lawfulness of processing
When you visit our website, we process cookies and similar technologies. This is done for the following purposes:
- Delivery of the digital service you have requested.
- Optimisation and development of the user experience of our website and the services we provide.
- Statistics for how our website is used and to improve the website.
- We process the following data about you when you visit our website:
- Information about your behaviour on our digital services (e.g., number of visits, information about how you access our digital services, including IP address, use of browsers and operating system, cookies, your domains of origin as well as what content you read).
We process your personal data as described above on the following legal basis:
- GDPR, Article 6(1)(a) (consent).
- GDPR, Article 6(1)(f) (necessary to pursuit our legitimate interest in providing the service you have requested, improving customer experience, developing and improving our digital services (in terms of both functionality and the system itself).
4. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Orsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist Orsted
- Group entities – see list of Orsted entities here.
- Public authorities
- Business partners
- ATP Group
5. Transfer to third countries
In certain situations, Orsted will transfer personal data to countries outside EU/EEA. Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
- If the countries have been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data (so called safe third countries)
- If the countries have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data: Orsted will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through standard contractual clauses, as published by the Commission of the European Union, for the transfer of personal data to third countries. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on email@example.com.
6. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness for the processing performed before the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Denmark: the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can read more on www.datatilsynet.dk and contact the Danish DPA via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 33 19 32 00) ·
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by email email@example.com.
These rights may be conditioned or restricted. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in a particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing operations.
7. When you contact Orsted A/S or ATP Group
If you choose to contact Orsted Services A/S or ATP Group via the contact information provided on this website, personal data will be processed by the company that you contact. This will be the case if you as a media representative contact either Orsted Services or ATPGroup. For more information concerning the specific companies processing of your personal data please refer to the following links:
Ørsted A/S ATP Group